• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does RoboHelp project have a "urls" file, similar to the TOC, Index, or Glossary files?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just wondering if a RoboHelp project has a "urls" file, similar to the TOC, Index, or Glossary files?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean like a "site map" in the output files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the project manager there is a section for TOC, Index, Glossary, which each have their own "file" (.glo, .hhc, .hhk), just wondering if the "URLs" has an associated "file"

jesse16B6_0-1619098571884.png

Background:

I have a bunch of .chm files that link to each other, so I'm going through each project to see what links are there, currently have to pull each project from our repository (Visual Source Safe) to a local working directory on my C: drive, just to get the URLs list.

Just wondering if there was a single file I could open directly from Visual Source Safe so that I don't have to get a local copy of each project.

Related Question: Is there a different/better/easier way to quickly see all the links that one .chm file has to other .chm files?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - you still need to check out the project to look at that - it's all inside the database of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, thanks for confirming 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp