• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download robohelp version 2017

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download Robohelp 2017.  Would like to work on my project at home but cant find the download.  Have a subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2019 and 2020 updates are full versions but I don't think that was the case for 2017. I think then the patches required the full version to have been installed. You may be able to get a link from Support but they may require proof of purchase. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

If the home machine has not had 2017 installed previously and you can get a link, you should be able to use it for thirty days before you need the key as well.

Probably easier if you can get your IT to make the installer available to you. You will need to download it rather than run it remotely.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp