Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop-Down Text box

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

New issue with the Drop-Down Text "box".

I use the D-D-T for a dictionnary of actions for our technicians. They click the name of the action and its description appears. Very usefull and makes the page seem less dense.

I started the dictionnary a few weeks ago. Went back in to finish it. Went at the bottom of the list of actions and typed in the next action. Further in that same Topic, I copied the definition of the action, went back to the action name and selected it. I then clicked the DropDown Text option button (icon).

Normally, the "Type your dropdown text here" appears directly under the Header. This time, and for all the others I created today, the insert section appeared under a previously created DDT. At first, I would cancel the insertion, delete the new Header, save the cancellation and try again. Image below.

RH Drop-Down Text Box.png

After a few times that it did that, I copied the text in the offered insertion section. Below, the result in the Published page.

RH Double Drop-Down Text Box.png

The Headers Demande de renvoi... and the four others below it all act the same way.

Any idea why it's doing that and how to fix it?

Pierre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was an issue with this and it has been fixed, I guess in Update 6. It would help us all if you could get your IT people to apply these updates quicker as so many things are being fixed at roughly one month intervals. I realise that may not be as easy as it sounds.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp