• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop down text links appear already expanded in the generated help (Responsive HTML 5 layout 2017)

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellow Helpers.

I am using drop-down help quite extensively in my project. However now when I generate the help, some of the drop downs are open (expanded) before they are clicked on. I've done a few experiments to see if there is a reason for this but I can't figure it out. Some of the drop down text is inside snippets and I'm not sure if this is causing the problem. I've tried saving and generating the help with the drop down boxes closed and I have got in the habit of resetting my browser history each time I view newly-generated help. It just seems pretty random to me. 

Short of resetting the drop down links to read "Show / Hide more info" rather then "Show more info" Im at a loss as to what to do.

Any hints, tips / revelations to get my drop downs display "un-expanded" when the help opens, would be much appreciated. 

Regards

john V 

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You seem to have created a duplicate thread at https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/drop-down-text-displays-already-expanded-in-the-generated-he...

Locking this one to avoid split answers.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp