• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Content Within RoboHelp Topics

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded all my content (as Word documents which I imported) and need to apply some edits. I decided to make all edits within RoboHelp, rather than doing it in the Word documents themselves, and overwriting all the files, as I thought this might be easier.

However, when I imported all my Word docs, I noticed that there is a space in the formatting which I can't seem to erase.

RoboHelp space in formatting.jpg

The light blue square above is a different shade of blue. When I click on the space to select it, and then hover over it, I can see that it's a "linebreaker".

RoboHelp linebreaker.jpg

When I hit the delete key, the entire row (line) disappears.

RoboHelp - linebreaker deleted.JPG

When I try to add it back by placing the cursor in front of the letter K, and pressing CTRL + Enter, the line appears again, but now there is a new icon there.

RoboHelp - page break icon.png

How can I delete the Page Break icon? Or will this not appear once this content has been published to the server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why CTRL-ENTER instead of just ENTER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To skip only half a line space, eliminating the amount of space. Also as a workaround because hitting just ENTER did the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page break icon should only appear in the editor. Once you generate this icon should not appear in the output.

If it bothers you seeing it in the editor, you can probably just turn off the display of it. What version of RoboHelp?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp