• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Paragraph in RoboHelp - How to Toggle Between Inches and Pixels

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be overlooking something obvious, but when I highlight text in RoboHelp, there is no way to switch between pixels and inches. In the example below, the measurement is given using inches, but often instead of in it will say px. I can change the numeric value but not the type of measurement used.

So if I want to do exactly what I've done in a different topic, and apply identical formatting, how can I do this using the paragraph settings?

paragraph inches.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never noticed anything that allows me to toggle, so I just type in the abbreviations. If it says "in" and I want pixels, I type "6px", or points, "6pts." There might be another way, but that way works, and it requires about the same number of keystrokes I'd use to select a different measurement from a dropdown, so I just go with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking that for the points, it should stop at just pt. But that's just kind of a "gut guess" on my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right - I wasn't thinking when I typed that. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp