Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Educational opportunities for Robohelp 2019 UI

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody,

I want to learn more about Robohelp 2019. I work in Robohelp on a consistent basis but am now starting to create my own web helps and need to learn more about setting up a project, skins, CSS, outputs, formatting etc. 

Does anyone have anyone have recommendations for videos, online classes, etc. to learn more?

Thanks,

Julianna

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you've gone through Peter's site already - grainge.org - the only other people I can think that do training on RH would be Kevin over at Iconlogic (iconlogic.com) and Matt Sullivan at techcommtools.com. Kevin's got a RH2019 book out now, but is supposed to be working on one for the newer RH2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might find this recent webinar useful. It is 2020 based but a lot of the content will still be relevant.

Home - Building Blocks for Creating Consistent and Engaging Help Systems (adobeevents.com)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp