Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoding problem in search tab in CHM output

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Robohelp 2019.0.11 and I work on a project in french.

When I generate my project in a CHM output, the search tab seem to have an encoding problem.

Example :

My first topic is named "Première rubrique". When I search the word "rubrique", the search tab display my topic as "Premèire rubrique".

Also, when I search the word "Première", the CHM show a window with "No topic found". So I can't search word with accents and it is problematic with a french project.

Example.png

Can I do something to fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you create a new project in Classic with the same title and see how the search goes in that. I am wondering if the issue is something the New UI is not handling. Let us know.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

I created a project then a topic with the same title in Robohelp Classic, and it seems that the problem doesn't exist with Classic.

Example2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case you must report it as a bug.

Please follow this link to report bugs or request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like someone had this problem before me and has already reported it. It seems I'll have to wait for the next update

Here is the link : https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-6554

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp