Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find and Replace HTM editor font

May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a "Find" action, there opens a new HTM edit window which uses a non fixed pitch font. Where can I can change this font style?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of any way to do this.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

As to exactly why you would like to see the change, I'm unclear. But if you would like to see some possibility to control it, you should alert Adobe to it by filing a feature request using the link below:

Click here to file a feature request

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx. But I did not expect that it cannot be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? It's simply the text that is part of the HTML. It's not intended to be used to make edits. Only to present what was found.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. It is showing HTML. But why is it then not using the same font as the RH HTML editor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the development team at Adobe can say for sure.

But I have to admit that in the 20+ years of using the product and participating in user forums, I think this is the only post that asked about this specific issue.

So because it hasn't been an issue until now, I'm guessing it just wasn't a high priority thing or even something the development team would have considered. But if you put it on their radar, maybe something will change in a future version.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could also mean, that users like I are not using RH at all or are not using the RH HTML editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think a lot of people use the HTML editor, but not the Find and Replace HTML view (which is not editable in the usual sense) I tend to use find and replace just to get a list of topics (Find All), then open them from the Project Manager or Topic List to make my changes (partly because I don't trust RH F&R and partly because my changes normally span lines, which RH F&R doesn't do).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp