Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Crashes When Publishing

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've had Flash CS5 for maybe a year or so. In that year or so, Flash has crashed on me maybe a few times, sometimes cyrupted a file or so.

I haven't had any problems again until recently.

I was working on my project which is an opening for my anime I'm trying to get started.

I'm not to experianced in flash yet, so what I do I animate in flash and save it as a animated GIF. File and move it to Sony Vegas to edit. Plus another problem I have with flash Is that when I try to put music in it's really picky about what music can be dropped in the program is always says "  Couldn't Import (File name)    " Then the second message says " One or more files wasn't imported because there were problems reading them"  So, that's another reason why I just move it to Sony and edit it. -.-

So, I have three layers. And the 3rd layer was just a back up just incase I messed up on the animation in Layer 2 , if not, then I would delete the frames in layer 3 and keep going.

So, I haven't done that yet, until a few days ago, I tried to delete some frames from Layer 3, And it completley crashed on me! I tried deleting Layer 3 itself, It still crashes on me, but ONLY when I try to publish it with anything missing from Layer 3. I can save it, and publish it, if I don't touch layer three, but it needs to be deleted. Even if I go into Layer 3's frames and just erase them, it still crashes on me while publishing! I tried making a new file and copying only layer 1 and layer 2, IT STILL FLIPPIN CRASHES ON ME! So Flash is being a real butt about me taking away anything from layer three, If I delete or mess with any of the other layers, It's fine, but no matter what I do, It won't publish anymore. I been working on my project for a few days , and I'm trying to get it finished before school starts, and I don't want there to be a deeper problem and not fix it and things get worse D;

So please help me

~Momo-San

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Try clicking the link below and carefully read the information you see near the top of the page. It should help you get where you need to be.

Click here

Best of luck to you in solving your issue! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp