• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashHelp Minimal Flash requirements using RoboHelp 15 vs RoboHelp 8

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from Robohelp 8 to RoboHelp 15.  Some of the users trying to view the project in a browser, IE, are seeing the message below with the FlashHelp files from RoboHelp 15. I regenerated the project using Robohelp 8 and they are able to see it with out an issue. Is there a specific setting that needs to be adjust for my project to work using RoboHelp 15? Is there a minimal Flash version requirement for users to see the project?

robohelp.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you say it's only some of the users, it would seem that others are fine? In that case, I'd be looking at what version of the flash player the users that seem to be fine are using.

Or, you could simply advise those that are seeing the issue to simply visit the Adobe site and install the latest and greatest flash player.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp