Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font issue with Word text mapped to source

Mentor ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have mapped some text coming from Word document to Source. However, when I publish the WebHelp output, this text is taking up the default font of the browser, changing the Source font Arial to Times New Roman. Is there way to control that and force them to display in Arial font?

Sreekanth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably 2 approaches – one is to have the Style in RH matching the one in Word and adjust that one so that it maps to the desired fonts, etc. The other approach is to play with your CSS that’s used with your WebHelp output – you can force all topics to use the same one in the SSL recipe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

The Word style has borders. There is a known bug (feature?) with mapping bordered Word styles to equivalent RH style (refer my post here: Paragraph borders in Word-imported content). So, 1st option is ruled out.

I am using RHStyleMapping.css for the project.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess you’re playing with the CSS then ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Have mapped several other Word styles to their RH equivalents in that. But bordered styles have been annoying me for quite some time now. Hope Adobe fixes it in next release.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp