Highlighted

For PDF output, is there a way to NOT break pages on Heading 1

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2019 - New UI

My project consists of very short topics starting with Heading 1.

Is there a way to have more than one topic to a page?  I don't see any setting for this in the PDF Output Preset.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Not in 2019 but the new 2020 version released earlier in the week has a specific option to start topics on a new page so with that not selected, they will be continuous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

For PDF output, is there a way to NOT break pages on Heading 1

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2019 - New UI

My project consists of very short topics starting with Heading 1.

Is there a way to have more than one topic to a page?  I don't see any setting for this in the PDF Output Preset.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Not in 2019 but the new 2020 version released earlier in the week has a specific option to start topics on a new page so with that not selected, they will be continuous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe a feature request to make that possible has been submitted but right now it is not an option. You could try creating a Word output and then creating a PDF from that, assuming the Word output format is OK for you.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Is there an update on this issue? We are facing the same issue of each topic appearing on a new page. As our topics are small too, we would like them to appear continuously. 

Creating PDF from Word output is not an option, as we are looking at direct PDF output as the last resort after struggling with massive issues with the Word output.

Regards,

Jamwanti  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines