• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For RH 2015 version 12.0.2.384, how do I change the background color of the "Display results with all search words" area?

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to update my previous post "How do I change the background color of the "Display results with all search words" area I can't find it as an option in the Layout Customization tool" with my findings - after having answered to Willam van Weelden that I could not find the code in the CSS. Since I'd replied, I no longer have the option to re-reply to that post.

I did find the code! However, it was ever-so-slightly different than Willam's answer. I don't know if it's a version issue or that he was referring to the Azure Blue css and I'm in the Charcoal Gray css, but no matter. Here's the string I personally edited to make it work:

body.media-desktop div.topic div.functionholder div.searchbar-extra div.searchAND.layout-visible

Its original color was 232323 (which is black). I made mine 80746E, a medium bronze, as shown here by the red arrow.

Background color of box.png

Thanks again, Willam and Rick. I was determined to get that "ah-ha" moment, and it paid off.   Life is good.

Note: Again, This change is for the desktop output of the Charcoal-Grey layout.css.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?