• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless output: Collapsing menu issue on mobile

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Frameless preset and the Orange skin. When viewing on an iPhone, the topic pages don't display correctly (see images). When I try to collape the contents menu it just brings the right sidebar into full view - the topic page is hiddened. The only way to make the topic page show is to rotate the phone landsacpe and back, but then the issue occurs again when I move to a different page. It works fine on Android.

How can I make the topic pages always visible on an iPhone?

IMG_2615.PNG

IMG_2616.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an iphone, but I tried using the emulation tools in Chrome and saw the same behaviour with a test project, so I think it could be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amebr. Glad to see it's not just me. Any progress on a fix for this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just a regular user. 🙂

You can request features and report issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kendrick

Are you saying it is a bug because you have seen it reported or because it is not working for you?

If a user has reported the bug, you can follow Amber's link and search for it. Otherwise I suggest you contact Support.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which RH version did this occur? I am having similar issue with RH 2019 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the exact version wasn't posted we probably won't know for certain. But based on the date it was probably RH2019. Whether Classic or New UI I also couldn't say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I'll correct myself. If it was RH2019 it would have been New UI as Frameless output doesn't exist in Classic (I haven't had my coffee yet this morning 😛 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp