• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless Output Issues

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a frameless output using a customized copy of the Orange skin and RoboHelp 2020.4.173.  We have Windows 2019 running on our server.  The output displays and functions correctly for me when I use Chrome, the Chromium version of Edge, or Firefox.  It does not work using IE, Safari, or Opera.  Is this expected?

A customer reported that the Search is not working using Chrome or Edge (and to my knowledge did not try Firefox).  When the customer enters data in the search field, the system displays a drop-down list of matching search terms.  If the customer clicks one of the search terms or clicks Enter, nothing happens.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Ideas on how to resolve? Would there be any security and/or browser settings that would allow the Search to work for some individuals and not for others?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not heard any of those issues mentioned, but where is the HTML5 being hosted? If it's not on a web server, browsers will interpret it as being "local" & start to throw up a bunch of barriers to shut down any JavaScript actions that RH output depends on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the line on IE is that some issues may be encountered. I don't think Opera is supported but I would have thought Safari is given there is now a Mac version of RoboHelp.

Perhaps try upgrading to Update 5.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp