• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frameless output: Only one TOC tile appears on Home page

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Robohelp project with a Frameless preset and Orange skin (tailored to my requirements). I have 4 topics in it. When I generate a frameless output, I see only one TOC tile on the Home page (instead of the 4 I should see for the number of topics I have). When I click on this single TOC tile, it takes me to a second Home page that displays all the tiles. What did I set up incorrectly? If I look at the Skin Preview for the Home Page, I see the multiple TOC tiles. But upon generating the output, only one TOC tile displays.  Similar output using the Oceanic Blue skin did not create this problem. Any pointers would be appreciated. (I am using Robohelp 2019.0.12). 

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

The tiles represent books in your TOC, not the topics. I suspect you have one book with four topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tiles represent books in your TOC, not the topics. I suspect you have one book with four topics.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this resolved the problem for you?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the issue was resolved. Thank you for your prompt response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp