Frameless output: Only one TOC tile appears on Home page

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Robohelp project with a Frameless preset and Orange skin (tailored to my requirements). I have 4 topics in it. When I generate a frameless output, I see only one TOC tile on the Home page (instead of the 4 I should see for the number of topics I have). When I click on this single TOC tile, it takes me to a second Home page that displays all the tiles. What did I set up incorrectly? If I look at the Skin Preview for the Home Page, I see the multiple TOC tiles. But upon generating the output, only one TOC tile displays.  Similar output using the Oceanic Blue skin did not create this problem. Any pointers would be appreciated. (I am using Robohelp 2019.0.12). 

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 29, 2020
Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional , Apr 29, 2020
The tiles represent books in your TOC, not the topics. I suspect you have one book with four topics.  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tiles represent books in your TOC, not the topics. I suspect you have one book with four topics.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this resolved the problem for you?

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LotusFlower1 AUTHOR LATEST
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the issue was resolved. Thank you for your prompt response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines