• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic only popup not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I create a popup that contains only a graphic (RH 2019, Version 11), in the Preview mode of RH, the link works as expected and the popup shows the graphic. In the actual output opened in a browser, the link is dead. . .

I have attached a graphic showing this difference - the graphic on the left is in Preview mode and the graphic on the right is the same link when opened in a browser. Why would a graphic only popup cause such problems?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this because of the code you added as covered in another thread?

Without that code the link works but in a popup that is wider than you want. With that code the link is dead when you generate.

This has been covered in another thread unless I am not getting the difference.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional testing on my side indicates that any popup w/ a graphic in it does not work - I created a topic and linked to it via an image map and if the topic contained only text, then the popup worked not only in Preview mode but also in in the true output world of Chrome and Firefox. If I added a graphic to the same topic, then the popup worked only in Preview mode. It was deader than a doornail in the true output world of Chrome and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it in a project and see the same for Responsive HTML5 using Azure Blue.

This is the code created when you click the link for an image only auto-sizing popup:

image.png

This is the code created when you click the link for a topic auto-sizing popup:

image.png

So the image popup is created, it's just not visible. I'd suggest you log a bug.

Oh and it doesn't seem to be a problem in Frameless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try with Update 12 applied and let us know if that has fixed this issue.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp