Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header/Footer Appearing on Title Page

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In RoboHelp 11, every time I generate Printed Documentation (Word), my master page header/footer appears on the Title Page. It doesn't appear on RoboHelp's default title page, but it appears when I use a topic as a Title Page or when I navigate to a Word doc Title Page in Print Document Section Layout.

In the Print Document General - Content section, Multiple Header/Footer, <Default Title Page>, I select <None> for First Page (Apply to all pages in the section).

In the Print Document Section Layout, I thought RoboHelp automatically rendered anything placed above the TOC as the Title Page, but for some reason, it's seeing my Topic Title Page and/or Word doc Title Page as just another page in the document and adding the header/footer to it.

I think the last version of RoboHelp I used awhile back was 8 or 9, but I don't recall ever having this trouble adding a Title Page to a Printed document.

Please help me troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The multiple header/footer is a new feature in RoboHelp 11 so it's no surprise you didn't come across this in earlier versions.

Instead of selecting Multiple, try selecting none. That should give you the behaviour of RH9. Also check out Peter's site on printed documenation. With that site, you may be able to find the cause: Printed Output using RoboHelp 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also find looking at the Employee Care 2 sample project useful as that describes how to use the new print layout.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp