• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help is not rendering correctly in Portrait view on a Tablet

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making the Help from a Frame12 file, using the Responsive HTML5 format. Viewed in Portrait orientation on a tablet, the page is just blank. On Landscape view, the information appears, but isn't scrollable past the first view.

I have searched through all of my settings, and nothing comes up. Any thoughts about what I need to tweak?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this post the HTML5 Layouts forum.

I think it might be that you are using an early version of the layout. Hopefully someone can confirm that.

Meantime try another layout or try deleting the layout from your project and then create a new layout and select the same one from the Gallery. I believe that gives you the latest version of the layout.

Not sure but hope that helps.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you creating directly from FM or are you running it through RH to produce the HTML5 help? If you’ve got RH, try a test – use one of the samples to create HTML5 help and test to see if behaves the same way. Because the help generating guts within FM are just unexposed RH, it may be a limitation that RH hasn’t figured out. You could also poke around the RH Multiscreen forum – someone else may also have run into this issue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp