Highlighted

hi friends, I am unable to create multi-level heading styles like 1, 1.1, 2, 2.1 and so on. Please help.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi friends, I am unable to create multi-level heading styles like 1, 1.1, 2, 2.1 and so on. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This style of numbering does not fit with the concept of OLH. A user can open any topic and jump to others. It's rather like a website where you read just the pages you want rather than reading in a linear fashion.

It could be achieved within a topic using a multi-level list but all topics would start at 1. You might be a way of cheat the start number manually.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2015 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2015 0