Highlighted

How can I add an option for 'Print All', meaning print whole book instead of just one page? It can be a .pdf.

New Here ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I add an option for 'Print All', meaning print whole book instead of just one page? It can be a .pdf.

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I'd generate a PDF of all the content, add it as a Baggage file and create either a TOC link or other link that would allow the user to open it up and print it if they want.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I can add that to the header?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines