• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I install just SQLServer Compat 3.5 SP2 for RoboHelp 11?

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team plans to use SharePoint for version control. So when I follow the instructions and select Add to Version Control in a RoboHelp 11 project, and then select the RoboHelp SharePoint Connector, I get the following:

But the instructions say the RoboHelp installer automatically installs this. We installed RoboHelp 11 as part of TCS 5 so I don't know if that's the issue. But in any case, I need to get this component installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to RoboHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the download page;  Download Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 for Windows Desktop from Official Microsoft.... A point to remember is that if your computer is 64bit, which can be determined from System Properties, then you must install both the 32-bit version of the software and the 64-bit version.  The Install.txt file in the extracted download provides this explanation, but essentially you would want to run the x86 version first then the x64 version.  This is only if your computer is a 64-bit machine.  If it is 32-bit then you will want to run only the x86 installation file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp