• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I toggle view of drop-down texts in a topic for Responsive HTML5?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use toggle.js (script created by Peter Grainge) to show/hide all drop-down text in a topic in a Responsive HTML5 output? I am modifying the Azure Blue layout, but don't see any way to add a custom button. Is there another way to do this in Responsive HTML5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Please start all threads with the version of RoboHelp you are using as it can be difficult to answer questions without knowing that.

The script on my site was in fact written by Willam van Weelden and is for Classic versions of RoboHelp only. It will not work in 2019 but as Amber has pointed out, that is built into 2019. Use the dropdowns and expanding text in 2019 and use the built in expand and collapse all.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is an Expand/Collapse button built in. It should be top right of the Azure Blue skin, just under the search field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will upgrade to 2019 as soon as I'm able.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK but meantime the scripts on my site are OK for 2015.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please start all threads with the version of RoboHelp you are using as it can be difficult to answer questions without knowing that.

The script on my site was in fact written by Willam van Weelden and is for Classic versions of RoboHelp only. It will not work in 2019 but as Amber has pointed out, that is built into 2019. Use the dropdowns and expanding text in 2019 and use the built in expand and collapse all.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I have RoboHelp 2015 currently. I'll push for an upgrade! In the meantime, anyway to get this functionality in 2015? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp