Highlighted

How do I delete defunct "Shared Locations" from the Resource Manger View?

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete defunct "Shared Locations" from the Insert>Image>Resource Manager>Select Image File dialog? Also, I know that shared locations become invalid whenever the project or image directory gets relocated, but I swear I've seen it "just happen" for no apparent reason, no reason apparent to me anyway.

Wait, you'll need to go to the Resource Manager pod. Then you can right click and remove.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I delete defunct "Shared Locations" from the Resource Manger View?

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete defunct "Shared Locations" from the Insert>Image>Resource Manager>Select Image File dialog? Also, I know that shared locations become invalid whenever the project or image directory gets relocated, but I swear I've seen it "just happen" for no apparent reason, no reason apparent to me anyway.

Wait, you'll need to go to the Resource Manager pod. Then you can right click and remove.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2016 0
Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the shared location and choose Remove Shared Location.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2016 0
Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2016 0