Highlighted

How do I discover if a particular image is being used in RoboHelp 2019?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp HTML responsive 2019 version 2019.0.7. Is there an easy way to find out if I am using a particular image in a particular topic? I have kept track of most of my images, however, I have run across an image and don't know which procedure (topic) it should go in and don't want to delete it for fear it may be used somewhere. On the other hand I don't want to hang on to images that are not being used anywhere in the Help System.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Try the Images Report.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I discover if a particular image is being used in RoboHelp 2019?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp HTML responsive 2019 version 2019.0.7. Is there an easy way to find out if I am using a particular image in a particular topic? I have kept track of most of my images, however, I have run across an image and don't know which procedure (topic) it should go in and don't want to delete it for fear it may be used somewhere. On the other hand I don't want to hang on to images that are not being used anywhere in the Help System.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Try the Images Report.

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Images Report.

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter.

Rory

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2019 0