• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I expand more than one TOC book at the same time in my web guide?

New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I expand more than one book at the same time? How can I expand all of them at the same time too?

screenexpand.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are using Robohelp 11 and generating Multiscreen HTML5 output, you need to make sure your books are not linked to topics. Or change to generating Responsive HTML5 output, which doesn't seem to exhibit this problem.

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2015 May 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

James - Please do read the sticky topics. Amber has guessed at your output and hopefully correctly. However, posting in the right forum and mentioning the version of RoboHelp would have enabled her to be sure. Perhaps also to have given a different answer.

Sorry to nag but I am doing so for your benefit.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp