Highlighted

How do I export an hh file?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a map file in .hh format, but when I select C/C++(.h) in the Export Map File dialog box and then click OK, nothing happens. I am able to export it to any other language, just not .hh. Does anyone know what's going on?

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I export an hh file?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a map file in .hh format, but when I select C/C++(.h) in the Export Map File dialog box and then click OK, nothing happens. I am able to export it to any other language, just not .hh. Does anyone know what's going on?

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2017 0
Captiv8r LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The contents of the .h file are just basic text. So I'd be surprised to find the .hh is any different.

I'm not sure about .hh files, but it may well turn out that all you really need to do is create the .h file and rename it to become .hh.

Have you tried that?

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 0