Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I match font styles?

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2019.0.8 responsive HTML5

I am trying to match font styles between ul.disc and ol.decimal (see below). I wish to match the font in the numbered list with the bulleted list below. I am also including screen shots for the two different styles. I do not want to change the ol.decimal font. I wish to change the ul.disc style to match the ol.decimal style. When I put in Arial 11 pt. (default font in the project) it did not give me Arial 11 pt. and the bullet got smaller which I do not like.

Bullet.jpg

OL_Decimal.jpgUL_Disc.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project that explains how to set up lists.

It should be a case of looking at the settings for the list that is what you want and then setting them up in the other list. Be careful with the field Apply Formatting To. With Bullets or Numbering set there, the font there is what applies to the Bullets rather than the Content.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp