Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I publish on a shared folder?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I need to publish on a shared folder for my colleague to view my work. Can anyone guide me in the right direction please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Hi there

Are you referring to the publish functionality RoboHelp offers? If so, you simply click the Publish add the location details in the Single Source Layout recipe settings.

tmp1.png

If that's not what you are referring to, I'm guessing you are meaning to ask what you need to copy to the shared location?

Normally you look at the output folder. Just try right-clicking the Single Source Layout recipe and choosing Explore. Then copy everything inside the folder to the shared location,

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you referring to the publish functionality RoboHelp offers? If so, you simply click the Publish add the location details in the Single Source Layout recipe settings.

tmp1.png

If that's not what you are referring to, I'm guessing you are meaning to ask what you need to copy to the shared location?

Normally you look at the output folder. Just try right-clicking the Single Source Layout recipe and choosing Explore. Then copy everything inside the folder to the shared location,

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Rick. I didn't realize I could just copy the files to a shared location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp