Highlighted

How do I "Use Lowercase File Names" in Responsive HTML5?

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlike the WebHelp Settings dialog, the Responsive HTML5 Settings dialog doesn't contain a Use Lowercase File Names checkbox. This is causing me a problem with LINUX. Is there an easier way of overcoming this other than manually renaming files? What is the work around?

Is there a technical reason as to why the Use Lowercase File Names option isn't included in the Responsive HTML5 Settings dialog?

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I "Use Lowercase File Names" in Responsive HTML5?

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlike the WebHelp Settings dialog, the Responsive HTML5 Settings dialog doesn't contain a Use Lowercase File Names checkbox. This is causing me a problem with LINUX. Is there an easier way of overcoming this other than manually renaming files? What is the work around?

Is there a technical reason as to why the Use Lowercase File Names option isn't included in the Responsive HTML5 Settings dialog?

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like Flare has the same issue too - one solution mentioned "we worked around this issue by configuring our Apache server to use mod_speling. This causes the server to ignore case-sensitivity in file names."

I'd fire off a wish list item to the Adobe RH team.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines