• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I set up my Responsive HTML5 output file to open to the Index and Search tabs rather than always opening to the default Table of Contents tab (displayed on the left hand side of the UI in a browser)?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I set up my Responsive HTML5 output file to open to the Index and Search tabs rather than always opening to the default Table of Contents tab (displayed on the left hand side of the UI in a browser)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

To my knowledge there has been absolutely no provision made that allows you to choose this via the UI. However, I'm pretty sure that Willam van Weelden‌ would be able to guide you in manipulating the content behind the scenes to allow it to happen.

Hopefully my tagging him will cause him to chime in on this thread and advise.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the non-HTML5 web help there was an addition to the url that would allow for one of the tabs to be selected (ww.blank_pretend.com/...../index.htm#<cmd=fdx>>newwnd=false).

The com portion allowed you to open to search tab. Is there any thing in HTML5 that will allow for the same functionality?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the HTML skin settings (General settings if I'm not mistaken), there is an option to select the default pane. This was introduced in RoboHelp 2015 though. For RH11, you can set this by manipulating the HTML code of the accordeon widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp