Highlighted

How do you turn off chapter-level css when converting FM12 docs in an RH11 project?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I am using TCS 5.  If there is some way I can turn off generating chapter-level .css for my FM12 book when I bring it into my RH11 project, please post here.  The chapter-level .css overrides the customized RHStyleMappings.css that I have in the RH11 project.

Topics

FrameMaker integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you turn off chapter-level css when converting FM12 docs in an RH11 project?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I am using TCS 5.  If there is some way I can turn off generating chapter-level .css for my FM12 book when I bring it into my RH11 project, please post here.  The chapter-level .css overrides the customized RHStyleMappings.css that I have in the RH11 project.

Topics

FrameMaker integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topic moved to FrameMaker Integration forum.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you linking or importing the FM12 content into RH11?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Linking.  Actually, I have another wrinkle on my brow right now.  I cannot seem to create a new project because RH11 is not creating the .xpj file.  Have another post about this...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SoupyScribe,

did you ever get an answer about hte chapter-level  CSS files?  I am curious to see if there is a way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think there’s any way to do this – but who cares? You can just force it to use the CSS you want when you produce your output.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines