• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does the Set as Favortes button work in RH 2020 Frameless output?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm trying to understand how the set as favories button works in the frameless output from the new RoboHelp 2020. I saw a training video which indicated that topics where this button has been clicked (which changes the ribbon icon from an outline to filled with colour) can be found on a list in the browser somewhere, but I can't find this anywhere. The topics don't seem to be bookmarked or added to my favorites list. I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge. It may be operator error on my part in using the browser rather than an issue with RH 2020, but could anyone please explain what is supposed to happen? 

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

It is not a bookmark in your browser. The idea is that when your readers go to your help they click the Favourites icon and see it added to Favourites within your help in the right hand panel.

Go to RoboHelp Tour Introduction (grainge.org) and click the icon. You will see it listed below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a bookmark in your browser. The idea is that when your readers go to your help they click the Favourites icon and see it added to Favourites within your help in the right hand panel.

Go to RoboHelp Tour Introduction (grainge.org) and click the icon. You will see it listed below.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks Peter, I understand it now from your example project. I don't seem to have the Favourites option enabled in my output skin (Dark). I'll see if I can add that now as without it the Set as Favourites button is somewhat redundant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp