• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Assign a Default Window for Responsive HTML5 Output?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I assign a default window for an HTML5 Layout? I'm generating help using the responsive HTML5 layout and want to assign a default window. I can find an option to do this when generating WebHelp Pro. But, I can't find the option to do this in the Responsive HTML5 output options.

BTW, I'm using RoboHelp 2017.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't. The concept of a Window is unique to WebHelp Pro and CHMs. Responsive and WebHelp do not have a setting for Window.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am advised that developers can specify a window in their call but you cannot define one in the SSL.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp