Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change my e-mail address from my profile

Participant ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I posted this here as I did not know where to post it. This is my "main" forum, where I get most of help, therefore I was thinking that I might get a useful suggestion here.

I had an original profile for the forums, however that got corrupted (!?!), and I got as "suggestion" from the Adobe support to make myself another one with another e-mail address, because if I would have used my original e-mail address, it would point me to the "corrupted" profile.

The issue is that I do not check so much this address as I check my work e-mail address, and I would like to put as my notification e-mail address my work one, and I did not find any possibility to do so.

Does anybody have any idea as how I should proceed, or whom I should contact?

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Forum comments is the correct place:

Forum comments

I did a quick search there and found a link to this post:

Email Address Questions/concerns

It looks like you need to update your Adobe ID, then wait a reasonable amount of time for the Adobe ID to update through to the forums.

If it doesn't work, try another search to see if you can find any answers more recent than 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply,

I tried what was suggested in the second part about changing the e-mail address, however when I click on Save it tells me "Your account changes couldn't be saved.", nothing else.

I dealt with the Adobe help desk as my account got corrupted and could not access it at all, and the only solution they gave me was to create another one. Not too helpful to recuperate my old one, however it works.

I rather do not have to deal with them anymore.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp