Highlighted

how to change the default number of rows and columns in the insert tables window

Explorer ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to change the default number of rows and columns in the insert tables window in RH 2015?  I would like to change them from 3 to 1.

Thank you.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to change the default number of rows and columns in the insert tables window

Explorer ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to change the default number of rows and columns in the insert tables window in RH 2015?  I would like to change them from 3 to 1.

Thank you.

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unless Adobe or another user pops in to claim otherwise, I'm going to guess this is hard coded into the application. I performed some registry spelunking and am coming up dry for any setting that might govern this.

My own gut tells me it's likely not possible.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2016 0
Explorer ,
May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting to me Rick.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you not just use the grid and select the table you want afterwards? Hover over the grid to select the number of rows and columns.

InsertTable.png

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2016 0
Explorer ,
May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose I could but I find it inefficient as I have to do an extra step to get the same result i.e. an extra right click to get the style for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True as it is a personal thing. I find it easier to drag through that grid to immediately get the number of rows and columns that I need in most instances than having to enter the numbers in two fields.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2016 0