• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to change the position of back button that comes on Indigo screen layout main screen as per the toc created.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I need to change the position of back button that comes on indigo layout as per of the TOC created while documentation process in Robohelp.

I have created a book under which i have created two more book and in each i have created topics like this:

For which a layout is generated in indigo layout output:

But i want that the back button as shown above should come after the topic names.

Please help how can i change the position of this back button.

Regards,

Richa Arora

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with that one. In the original Indigo layout, the Back button was the first in the first row of books. It was moved for some technical reason and I have made the point to Adobe that it wastes screen space.

I imagine it can be done by someone with expert knowledge of CSS but I cannot help you with that. It might be worth logging a feature request. Please follow this link to report bugs and request features. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to that request in this thread and others can vote for it.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks i am trying to post it in bug but it s showing request failed, same i tried in request feature, it is also showing request failed.

Regards,

Richa Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The issue has been successfully created plz vote for the issue, the issue id is: Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure everyone will agree with your wording. I would suggest something along the lines of offering options for the positioning such as being before above or below the books or being the first or last inline with the books. I think you might be more likely to get that through.

You might like to add making it easy to change the icons so that the author controls the size of all of them.

That would get my vote.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp