Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How do i create a content in topics in expand collapse format? including popups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry, but I'm unclear in what you are hoping to do. Are you referring to the icons that depict an expandable section? Or are you referring to how to create the expandable section itself?

For the icons, you edit the CSS.

For the content, you select what you want the user to click, then you create a DHTML drop-down or a DHTML expand.

What version of RoboHelp are you using?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I am using RoboHelp  2015.

i am sharing one reference here, i have seen something like this in order to create expand collapse which is an inbuilt feature of RoboHelp:

<?rh-list_start level="1" an="1" class="rl-P-Numbering_1" style="list-style: rh-list;

list-style: rh-list;" ?><p class="Numbering_1">

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but what you shared is some code related to a list. That code has nothing whatsoever to do with expanding or collapsing or popups.

Aside from knowing you are using RoboHelp 2015, I'm still lost on exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to make expand/collapse panel using jQuery, but i want to put that code into Robohelp using its inbuilt features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh, so you need to screen capture the code using something like TechSmith SnagIt, RoboScreenCapture, Snipping Tool or other similar application. Save it as a PNG. Then use RoboHelp's Dynamic HTML Drop-Down to allow the user to reveal the code when they want to see it.

You could also use RoboHelp's Multi-Line form option to insert the code text. Then perhaps use some function that would allow the end user to click on the field so it is selected when it gains focus. That would allow the end user to copy the code so they could paste it somewhere else.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp