• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix the size of the header in RoboHelp 2017

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you increase the width of the browser window for the Responsive HTML5 output, the width of the header increases, and the "Home" icon at the top left increases in size. I have been asked to remove this feature, so that the header remains at the same width, regardless of the width of the browser. I tried removing the line "background-size:auto 80%;" from the "div.header div.logo" section of the layout.css file, but this did not address the issue. I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should just be auto, without the 80%. And a space after the colon.

background-size: auto;

Percentage: Sets the width and height of the background image in percent of the parent element. The first value sets the width, the second value sets the height. If only one value is given, the second is set to "auto"

CSS3 background-size property

Karla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  This line was actually in layout.css originally, and referred to the scaling of the logo.png file, so should be OK regarding the % value. I think it refers to its maximum size after scaling. I don't think there is any easy way to fix this width, but please prove me wrong, if anyone knows better.

Best wishes,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp