• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to format pop-out glossary definitions?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I'm using RoboHelp 2015 running on Windows 10. My help system contains a glossary and I'm using glossary hot spots in the help pages so users can click on a term to see the definition pop out. I want to format the definitions to be a different color than the normal body text, so uses can easily see where the definition ends and the normal text picks up.

However, I cannot figure out if it's possible to format the pop-out definitions for the glossary terms. I have messed with all the various hyperlink styles (including all of the sub-classes) but to no avail.

Does anyone know if the pop-out (not the hot spots, but the pop-out text itself) can be formatted in any way? If so, how?

Thanks!

Tim Huddleston

Charlotte, NC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Try in the Character styles rather than the hyperlink styles. In RH11 it's "glossary text".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try in the Character styles rather than the hyperlink styles. In RH11 it's "glossary text".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp