• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to generate a native app from RoboHelp 2020 now PhoneGap no longer exists

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to generate native apps from RoboHelp 2019.

RoboHelp 2020 doesn't have this option.

Anyone has a suggestion on how to come to native apps without programming knowledge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff,

thank you for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to react; covid got the best of me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speak to someone who does have such knowledge!

Right now the only option is follow the link in the preset and generate it following the steps that accesses. I'm guessing you have read that and come here. There is no other way that I know about.

Sorry to have to tell you this. PhoneGap was so easy but it will be closed next week.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peter,

thank you for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to react; covid got the best of me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, been there. I was one of the early ones. Fortunately hospital treatment not needed. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp