Highlighted

How to get hyperlinks to work properly in WebHelp with shared resources RH11

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on a project where there is a pool of shared topics among 2-3 master projects. So for each master project, I include the shared topics from the resource manager and link to them where appropriate. Some shared topics have hyperlinks pointing to other shared topics and sometimes also to the master.

The problem I am facing is... when I create my WebHelp, only the first link works i.e. The hyperlink from a topic in master to shared#1 works ... but the link in shared#1 to shared#2 or shared#1 to master doesn't work. It seems the WebHelp can't find the page.

How do I get this to work?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to get hyperlinks to work properly in WebHelp with shared resources RH11

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on a project where there is a pool of shared topics among 2-3 master projects. So for each master project, I include the shared topics from the resource manager and link to them where appropriate. Some shared topics have hyperlinks pointing to other shared topics and sometimes also to the master.

The problem I am facing is... when I create my WebHelp, only the first link works i.e. The hyperlink from a topic in master to shared#1 works ... but the link in shared#1 to shared#2 or shared#1 to master doesn't work. It seems the WebHelp can't find the page.

How do I get this to work?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hyperlink paths? If you use the same topics, the folder structure in the projects must be identical to make the links work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines