• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to handle multiple iterations in the review process

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to RoboHelp (just got an evaluation of RH 2020). My experience with previous tools has been that during the review process, the author and reviewer go back and forth several iterations before the document is finished. Do you have any recommendations for how to do with the RH? After the reviewer has submitted comments, the author makes changes and after fixing each item, clicks the "Resolve" button. Normally, reviewers want to see their original comments and then look at the newly edited topic to make sure all the changes are correct. But once the author clicks the Resolve button, the comment goes away. Is there a better way to handle review iterations?

~Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at the moment. I get the point but there would need to be a different dialog that makes clear what has been actioned or not and what is new. All possible but not there in this first iteration of the review process.

I suggest you follow this link to request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thanks I will do that. But given how the software works now, are there any suggestions for how to handle this multiple iterations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not using that feature. If you create a PDF the comments can be used. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok good idea. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim - Please contact me via my site. I would like to set up a simple test between us. Perhaps more of what you want can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter, I just sent you an email so we can run a test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp