Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase a native HTML5 layout

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can we change the native resolution of the HTML5 publications? We have found an issue with Chrome. Some words are bugged with the Search but if we change the resolution (only 1%), everything is working fine again.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite sure what you mean by "resolution"? Can you explain or post some screenshots to give people an idea of what you're talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The native resolution of my screen in problem is 1920 x 1080. But if I zoom into the publication or if I minimize the screen, the Search result is fixed.

01.png

With a 10% zoom or if I change the screen resolution:

02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so screen resolution - what version of RH? Is it all up to date? What layout are you using? Does it behave any different if you try another layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2017 up to date. We use Azure layout and we dont have this issue with others layout and it is related to Chrome only. Where can I change the native resolution in the code? I have found the place to change the resolution to swap to tablet or phone, but I want to know the native pc resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp