• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to migrate from RoboHelp to SharePoint?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement to migrate all RoboHelp content to SharePoint. Is there any direct way or tool to migrate all RoboHelp content to SharePoint? Or do we need to access any API?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean the output, that can be on Sharepoint, look in the SSL. More information is in the sample projects and RoboHelp's own help.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Relevant to Siva’s Question:

Thanks for quick response. I would like to share further details with you regarding the requirement.

There are couple of manuals developed using RoboHelp, I need to migrate the content on those manuals to SharePoint Wiki Pages.

Therefore I’m currently researching on migration approaches we can use to do so.

Thanks,

Kasun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have several options. First, you can set RoboHelp to publish directly to a location recognized by SharePoint and then when building the SharePoint Wiki Pages, direct SharePoint to use the files located in the same directory to which you published the RH output.

Here I assume you are not speaking of the raw "source" files but the output - the final manuals.If you want to keep the RoboHelp source files on SharePoint - that presents other issues and you would not want to migrate the content of those raw files anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp