• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML view in RoboHelp Alignment Help

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm kind of a noob here.  I opened an existing RH document, made one change and suddenly my alignment in the HTML view is all spread out in something that looks like full justification rather than left justify. I exited and didn't save but it is still that way when I go back in. The Design side is fine. I have tried to change the view in HTML but cannot find how to undo whatever it is that I did. I have googled to no avail. I'm sure it is something crazy simple but I can't work in it this way.RoboHelp Probs.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the font to Courier at 100% and it should be OK.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a non serif font, you can use Lucida Console. It's a known problem that has existed for years. Those two fonts work OK.

You haven't said what version of RoboHelp you are using but with 2017 it looks as if you are not limited to 100%. I think initially the problem involved both settings.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m using RoboHelp 11. And this fixed it. I don’t know whether to be happy or mad that such a simple thing could cause so many problems. I spent so much time trying to figure this out! Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp