Exit

HTML5 Social buttons don't display

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, RoboHelp experts,

I am new to RoboHelp.

I changed the Screen Layout, enable social button, but after generate with the customized layout, I cannot see the social buttons.

And, how to change the url for the social buttons?

Is there any way I can add a customized button, like download button beside the Print button, or can I change the action of the Print button.

Thanks for any advise from you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will only see the social media buttons when the output is on a webserver, not when viewed locally. Then will see the icon below in the bottom right of the browser.

social.png

Click that and you will see whatever you have enabled.

social2.png

These are built-in and cannot be edited.

What is it you want to download? If you mean download the topic itself, there is no built-in option. What you could do is create a PDF and then add a link (text or image) in the topic. That would not be on the toolbar as each link would be to a specific topic.

The Indigo layout enables users to add Favourites rather than downloading and then later referring to the printout that may then be out of date.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Peter, I just worked it out yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp