Highlighted

I am having a problem with some of my child files opening in Robohelp 2015 from Robohelp 10. Publishinng to WebHelp. Using a local drive. May I get some assistance in recovering my project? This is the dialog I get when trying to open it.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am having a problem with some of my child files opening in Robohelp 2015 from Robohelp 10. Publishinng to WebHelp. Using a local drive. May I get some assistance in recovering my project? This is the dialog I get when trying to open it.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 23, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any source control in play here? If so, you probably need to remove the project from it first, upgrade it & then check it back in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Thank you for assisting. Please define 'source control'

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robosource, GIT, SharePoint, SVN, etc. etc. – any sort of repository system where multiple authors check-in/out project topics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Working of my C drive by myself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have RH10 installed? Can you open up a copy of the RH10 project (from a backup copy) to see if it’s ok in RH10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have it installed. And I will work with our IT guys to see if I can go

backwards. I do have all my source files backed up. I will have to reply

back tomorrow.

Thank you for your guidance so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2016 0