• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find the Single Source Layout pod in the new Robohelp 2015 trial version

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't listed under the pod options. My layout doesn't seem to match the one described in the help files. How can I insert breakcrumbs into my file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Try clicking the upper right corner of RoboHelp where it says "Workspace" and choose Classic.

All better now?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking the upper right corner of RoboHelp where it says "Workspace" and choose Classic.

All better now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and the pod name changed. It is now called "Outputs(SSL)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Oops. I see Rick already answered, but I'll post this anyway in case if helps.)

Let us know which "layout" you want to use and we'll try to be more specific.

Generally, there are two ways you can view the new Outputs (SSL). Click on the Output tab in the Ribbon and select the New Output button to create a new SSL.

If you prefer to see the Outputs (SSL) Pod as seen in previous versions of RoboHelp, you can show the Pod by selecting the Project or Edit tab in the Ribbon. Then, in the Pod button dropdown on the far right, select Outputs (SSL) to reveal the familiar SSL pod.

As for the breadcrumbs, these can be applied globally for all topics by selecting this option on most of the online SSLs. For example, for WebHelp Output SSL, choose the Navigation option in the WebHelp Settings dialog. Then, tick the Add Breadcrumbs Links box. The second method of adding Breadcrumbs to specific topics would be to create a Master Page and insert a Breadcrumbs Placeholder and then apply that master page to the topics you want to have this feature. However, don't use both methods because you'll end up with double breadcrumbs 🙂

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Evergreen, Colorado

www.showmethedemo.com

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOL, hazard of asking multiple questions. Nice catch on the breadcrumbs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can find SSL pod under Output Tab.

sslpod.png

For Breadcrumbs->Open a Topic and go to Insert tab:

breadcrumbs.png

You can also insert Breadcrumbs in MasterPage and apply that MasterPage to all topic through SSL.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitika Mangla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp